A Feeding Protocol that Works
Are you a Pediatric Speech Pathologist or Occupational Therapist who treats picky eaters and children with oral phase dysphagia? The HMS Feeding Protocol will help you create a safe environment so they can learn to eat new foods with confidence.Learn More
What is the HMS Feeding Protocol?
The HMS Feeding Protocol was developed by Heidi Miller MS CCC, COM®, a Speech-Language Pathologist, Feeding Specialist, and Certified Orofacial Myologist with 20+ years of experience. The Protocol covers everything you need: your intake phone call, evaluation, treatment strategies, all the way to graduation party.
1. Get a step by step plan from intake to discharge with helpful tips along the way.
2. Sign a caseload of new clients for just the cost of a few sessions.
3. Gain 20+ years of experience with tried and true feeding techniques.
4. Tap into one of the largest growing populations in our industry, Pediatric Feeding Disorders.
5. No hidden fees. Get the whole protocol upfront and mentorship as needed.
Heidi Miller MS CCC, COM®, is a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), Feeding Specialist, and Certified Orofacial Myologist. She has been practicing for more than 20 years.
After decades of successfully treating the picky eater and Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID) populations, Heidi decided to share her therapeutic strategies with other SLPs and Occupational Therapists. Her goal is to help more children and families thrive.
Helping kids and their families thrive
When a child has Pediatric Feeding Disorder (PFD), it causes anxiety and stress for the whole family. Often these children cannot participate in the social activity of eating with family and friends. We created the HMS Protocol to help improve their quality of life and help their whole family thrive.
What People Are Saying
I recently purchased the HMS feeding protocol and learned a tremendous amount. I started to implement some of the strategies with my clients, already seeing changes. I highly recommend this program."
- Lisa Klein Speech & Associates
Find the Path to Progress
The feeding therapy population of picky eaters can be very tricky. Here’s how our Protocol helps:
- How to know when to push or back down
- Which foods to use next in therapy
- How to get clients to engage more with food
- What to do if a child won’t take a bite
Mentorship is available for assistance with individual cases. Book your 30 minute session with Heidi and we’ll cover as many clients as you’d like.
Mentorship Sessions include:
- Assistance with creating goals for your clients
- Assistance with choosing which foods to try next
- Answering questions about the HMS Expansion Repertoire Feeding Protocol after purchase
HOW TO OBTAIN ASHA CEUS:
IMPORTANT: To receive ASHA CEUs and/or a Certificate of Completion, you must follow these steps in their entirety. It will only take a few minutes.
Please read carefully. These are also repeated for you when you click on the link below.
- Go to https://talktools.com/products/copy-of-ceus-for-heidi-millers-hms-feeding-protocol-course
- Purchase this "product" at $0.
- Once your purchase is complete, you will be sent several emails from [email protected]. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive.
- One of the emails has instructions to set up a password so you can login to the TalkTools education website. education.talktools.com
- Once you are logged into the education website, you will need to complete the CEU survey within 7 days of completing the course.
- Once all steps are completed, a Certificate of Completion will auto generate in your account. You can save this to your computer.
- For those participants requesting ASHA CEUs, TalkTools reports CEUs to ASHA within 45 days of the live course date. TalkTools is not responsible for reporting CEUs for you if you do not submit the CEU survey within 7 days of completing the course.
- It can take ASHA 2-3 weeks to process the CEUs and post to your transcript.
- Should you have any tech issues or questions about the process, please contact [email protected] for assistance.